Hello all! I know I’ve been slacking a little on the blog posts. It’s been a little hectic over here in the Northeast. I feel like I’ve had to shovel and clear my car every day for the past week thanks to all the snow we’ve been hit with. So much for the early spring, huh groundhog?
Anyways, I’m back with the second installment of my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide! This time I’ve come up with some ideas I think any woman in your life would love. I might have used my own preferences as the inspiration for all of these… but I definitely think they would be welcomed by many!
- Personalized gift: A really inexpensive, but thoughtful gift is the very obvious picture frame. Buy a frame, pick out a picture of the two of you and print it out and frame it. Maybe add a thoughtful letter. There are plenty of ways to personalize gifts but this is definitely the easiest to do. It might be simple but it goes a long way!
- Comfy pajamas: Skip the “sexy lingerie” and get a girl what she really wants. Comfy pajamas! Literally, a girl can never have too many PJs (I can vouch for this, as I do not have enough). Victoria’s Secret has some of the cutest ones here.
- Bouquet of flowers: A traditional gift, but one you can never go wrong. If you’re going on a date, bring some flowers with you. If you live far away, get flowers delivered. If you want to put somewhat of a unique spin on this, try sending lilies (my personal favorite) instead of roses.
- A watch: This is definitely a more expensive gift, so if you’re feeling really ambitious, I think a simple watch is a great idea. One like this from MVMT is simple without being plain and can match easily with many outfits. Fossil also has some great watches at an affordable price!
- Simple jewelry: You don’t have to go all out on jewelry, but picking out a simple pair of earrings or a bracelet is definitely a great way to show someone you care wihtout going overboard. Even better? Try personalizing it. Alex and Ani has bracelets with different birthstones, astrological signs, initials, and more.
- Gift card to a spa: I think this would be a great gift for almost anyone (men too), who doesn’t like to get pampered? If you know of a really great place near you, get a gift card from there. You can also get one from Spafinder, which partners with many locations across the US.
- Chocolate covered strawberries: Again, another traditional gift that you can’t go wrong with. If you’re too lazy to make them yourself, you can certainly get them delivered from websites like Edible Arrangements. Another great option is Macorons (I’m talking about these pretty, French sweets). I’ve purchased deliveries from the Macaron Cafe a few times and I love them. I highly recommend, but there are plenty of other places as well.
- Perfume: Just like with men and cologne, what woman is going to turn down perfume? I absolutely love Prada Candy (this gift set is from Sephora), but there are plenty of options you can choose from. Try asking a friend of hers if they have any recommendations if you’re not sure. Or get a scent that you like, that way she’ll think of you whenever she wears it!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? I’ll be eating Chinese food and drinking wine with my roommate on Sunday (which I’m 100% content with). 🙂