Ulta is spoiling us yet again with a 21 days of beauty. Each day for 21 days (it started today!!), they are reducing prices on select products from a wide selection of brands. In reality, this is probably bad for my bank account… but we’ll just pretend I need everything which means it’s saving me money. 🙂
Here is the full schedule! (Also here)
Because there are little sooooo many products on sale, I thought I would share my top 10 picks (and the ones that I will most likely
, okay, definitely buy). These are in the order of my absolute favorites, but I noted the days that they’re on sale!
1. Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara by Tarte. Originally $21, will be $10 on Sep 24th.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duos by ABH. Originally 23, will be $11.50 on Sep 10th.
3. Clarisonic Brush Heads by Clarisonic. Buy one get one free on Sep 16th.
4. FAB Faves to Go by First Aid Beauty. Originally $30, will be $18 on Sep 12th.
5. Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palettes by Stila. Originally $39, will be $19.50 on Sep 18th.
6. They’re Real! Push-Up Eyeliner by Benefit. Originally $24, will be $12 on Sep 23rd.
7. La Matte Color Drenched Matte Lipstick by Too Faced. Originally $22, will be $11 on Sep 23rd.
8. Nail Lacquers by Butter London. Originally $15-18, will be $7.50-9 online on Sep 6th.
9. Color Source Blush or Light Source Highlighter by Lorac. Originally $22, will be $11 on Sep 6th.
10. Afterglow 8 Hour Powder Blush by Urban Decay. Originally $28, will be $13 on Sep 17th.
What products are you looking forward to buying on sale?