Spring is finally here in New England, in full force. It’s warmer out, which means it’s time to change up my entire wardrobe. What better way to change it up than with accessories?
I was recently introduced to Spring, an online shop inspired by the season (could you tell), with products (from dresses to purses) from a huge variety of brands (from affordable to high-end brands and designers).
I spent hours the first time I checked their website out, there were so many amazing things I wanted to buy. I’m shocked that I hadn’t known about this website, so I thought the perfect way to introduce my readers to it was to create a wishlist of some of the hundreds of fabulous accessories they offer on their site.
- This arrow hinge bracelet is simple but so unique. I’m a sucker for gold jewelry, especially in the spring, and I love that there is some jewel detailing in the arrow that adds a little something extra.
- I love that this double chain gold necklace has thicker chains, so that it’s more striking and offers a little more bling than the simpler double chain necklaces you see on most people.
- Blue and turquoise are my favorite colors to add to spring outfits (especially when I’m going for a monochrome look with just one pop of color). This beautiful stone necklace is perfect for just that. It’s a bit more on the expensive side, but hey a wishlist is for wishing.
- I think scarves are essential for accessorizing your outfits in the spring (not just for colder months!). This stripe scarf is lightweight and has a beautiful pastel pink color to it that would be perfect with a plain t-shirt.
- Okay obviously I had to pick out a floppy hat. I picture myself going strawberry picking wearing a sundress and a beautiful, exaggerated and dramatic floppy hat, exactly like this straw one.
- One of my staples for spring is an addition of a skinny belt, which adds detail to any dress, and can really accentuate the waste with any extra flowy one. I love this simple brown leather belt, and it would go great with a floral dress.
- I also love wearing colorful belts, especially pastel ones (I love incorporating pastel colors during the spring). This pale pink skinny leather belt is so adorable, and affordable, and it would be a great addition to any outfit.
- We all know sunglasses are essential for the spring. What’s better than driving on a sunny day with the windows down and your favorite sunglasses on? I love the trend of reflective sunglasses, and I love these cat-eye ones. They are feminine and chic, but still modern.
- I also love these oversized round sunglasses. I love that they have a retro-feel, but in a subtle way. These have a more unique shape to them than most sunglasses but could be so flattering for almost any face shape.
Check out Spring here for more products! What are some of your go-to spring accessories?