Another season means another collection of my favorite candles! I’m sure by now you’ve realized how truly obsessed I am with candles, and I feel no different about spring candles (summer seems to be the only season where I’m a bit more weary about candles).
This year I’ve been really focused on getting healthy and keeping everything in my life in order, so I always light candles while doing yoga sessions at home (calm, warm scents are perfect for this) and while I clean (fresh scents, of course). For the spring I tend to gravitate towards candles with floral scents (lilac, peony, and lavender are my favorites) as well as fruity and clean scents (fresh linen all day).
Here are a few of my favorite candles for this season that I have been hoarding… Notice the pretty spring colors that just happen to accompany these candles? I buy most of my candles from Bath & Body Works and Target (with some rare finds at Home Goods and Yankee Candle if there’s a sale).
Here are some other candles I have been adding to my wishlist.
- Beautiful Day (Bath & Body Works) $4.50 – $22.50
- Sugared Peony Petals (Bath & Body Works) $4.50 – $22.50
- Strawberry Vanilla (Bath & Body Works) $4.50 – $22.50
- Pomelo Lime (Target) $12.99
- White Gardenia (Yankee Candle) $10.99 – $27.99
- Coastal Linen (Target) $15.00
- Bella Cedar & Juniper (Target) $12.99
- Flowers in the Sun (Yankee Candle) $10.99 – $27.99
- Vanilla Lime (Yankee Candle) $10.99 – $27.99
What are some of your favorites for spring?