I’m back with another “Last Minute Gift Guide”! Can you believe it’s almost Christmas? I feel like yesterday was the summer; time really does fly.
Today is part 5 of an 8 part series that will be going on daily until the 23rd, covering all different types of people that might be in your life. Check out parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 if you haven’t already!
- Kindle Paperwhite by Amazon ($119.99 at Amazon): I love the idea of a tablet for a present, especially this one because of the price and the fact that it focuses solely on e-books and reading. It doesn’t have other apps so there are no other distractions. I think this would be great for someone who loves reading or for encouraging your kids to read more.
- Tile; Phone Finder, Key Finder, Item Finder by Tile ($25 at Amazon): Although this is a smaller gift, I don’t think there’s a single person out there who wouldn’t benefit from it. Who doesn’t lose their keys every once in a while? This key finder connects to your keys and has a bluetooth signal that tells you where it is.
- Roku 4 Streaming Media Player by Roku ($126.99 at Best Buy): I am a big supporter of streaming media players. I have the Apple TV right now but am planning on purchasing an Amazon Fire Stick because Apple TV doesn’t have Amazon Prime and vice versa. That’s why Roku is great- it has them both. This is perfect for anyone who likes to binge watch TV shows (like yours truly) or for a family who has a Netflix or Amazon Prime account that wants to enjoy watching movies/TV together.
- Amazon Echo by Amazon ($179.99 at Amazon): This product is amazing. It’s a little on the expensive side but totally worth it for someone you love. It’s a bluetooth speaker that responds to your commands and answers questions. It’s very similar to Siri in that way but it has even more capabilities.
- Perfect Bake App-Controlled Smart Baking by Perfect Bake ($49.99 at Brookstone): This is great for a baker, a perfectionist, or someone who just likes trying out new technology. This scale connects to an app measures ingredients so you can add the exact amount. It’s a great learning tool but also great for an expert to have as well.
Come back and visit tomorrow for some ideas geared towards new homeowners!