Today marks the sixth day in my Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide series! Up until the 23rd I’ll be posting a collection of gift ideas geared towards the different people in your life. Check out parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 f you haven’t already!
- Household Tool Kit by Apollo ($35.99 at Amazon): Everyone needs a tool kit even if they don’t think they do. This pink tool kit has everything you need and is so cute! Plus every sale donates a $1 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Personalized Cutting Board ($159-166.75 at uncommon goods): I have seen a lot of versions of personalized cutting boards and this one is definitely on the expensive side. However, I haven’t seen one that looks like this and I love how sleek it still looks even after customizing it.
- Cards Against Humanity Game ($25 at Cards Against Humanity): I am obsessed with this game, and everyone I know is obsessed with this game. It is the perfect activity to bring out when you have guests and it is the perfect gift for someone who does not already own it.
- Metallic Boucle Throw by Threshold ($19.99-24.99 at Target): You can never go wrong with a blanket or a throw, and I really love this one. Target has so many great options and I highly recommend checking them out or looking at some at HomeGoods or TJ Maxx.
- Red Popcorn Maker by Waring ($79.95 at Crate&Barrel): Honestly, you don’t need this popcorn maker. But it’s a great gift for someone who loves entertaining, especially since it makes many servings. It’s a lot more attractive than making popcorn in the microwave.
Come back and visit tomorrow for some ideas geared towards fashionistas!