If you’re like me, you tend to wait until you realize you actually have to get off the couch and go shop for people other than yourself. Don’t get me wrong, I love giving gifts, but the process of finding something that fits every friend perfectly can be a bit time consuming.
Today marks the second day in my Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide series! Up until the 23rd I’ll be posting a collection of gift ideas geared towards the different people in your life. You can find Part 1 here.
- Exotic Chocolate Bar Library by Vosges ($25 at Vosges Chocolate): This is a great gift for someone who is a little more on the daring side, and what better way to do that than with chocolate? It has some really unique flavors like Milk Chocolate Bacon and Guajilo & Chipotle Chili Super Dark Chocolate and the packaging is so cute.
- Holiday Chocolate Truffles Gift Box by Godiva ($16 at Godiva): You can never go wrong with chocolate truffles, and Godiva has some of my absolute favorites. I love this set but they have many other flavor and size options so you can tailor this to anyone’s taste preferences. (PS if you sign up for an account you get one free truffle a month.)
- Culinary Herb Plants ($34.95 at The Tasteful Garden): I think this makes for a one-of-a-kind gift for someone who’s creative and likes cooking things from scratch. This set comes with 6 different herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, etc.). Just make sure whoever you buy this for has a green thumb!
- Around the World Box by Globe In ($50 at Globe In): I am obsessed with this gift and the packaging and the products. This company has many other boxes and products sold separately. The boxes brings together products from around the world that can all be combined to make a recipe that they provide. So not only are you getting to try products you would never have access to, but you get inspiration for how to use them!
- Instant Ice Cream Maker by Zoku ($29.99 at Amazon): Hello, an instant ice cream maker? Who wouldn’t want this? It comes in different colors and you can make ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, and more, all in 20 minutes or less.
Come back and visit tomorrow for some ideas geared towards caffeine addicts!