Today marks the seventh day in my Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide series! Up until the 23rd I’ll be posting a collection of gift ideas geared towards the different people in your life. Check out parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 if you haven’t already!
- Leo Clutch by Rebecca Minkoff ($75 at Rebecca Minkoff): I want, no I need, this clutch. It is so pretty, relatively affordable and perfect for this time of year. A girl can never have too many purses, and this one would definitely come in handy for New Years.
- The Little Dictionary Of Fashion by Christian Dior ($19.99 at Shopbop): I love the idea of giving coffee table books as gifts and this one is perfect for a fashionista. It’s a great home decor item tailored just for her. There are many other options as well, but I love that this one is pink and by Christian Dior.
- Bootie Slippers ($18.39 at Target): You can never go wrong with slippers, and you can easily find a pair almost anywhere. I am obsessed with this style and I love the pattern of these slippers. Plus, slippers seem to have short life-spans so I’m sure anyone would welcome another pair with open arms.
- Plaid Blanket Scarf by Look by M ($45 at Tuckernuck): Blanket scarves are in. I love them, everyone loves them and you can find them anywhere. I love this one, but you can find cheaper options at a lot of places. Check out Brina Box and Bourbon and Boots for some more scarves!
- Rose All Day iPhone Case ($36.95 at Paper Source): Okay, I think I’m obsessed with this iPhone case and I really wish I had it for my phone. A phone case is always a safe option. Paper Source has a lot of really cute options, but this one is by far my favorite.
Come back and visit tomorrow for some ideas geared towards alcohol enthusiasts!