I can’t be the only one who pushes off gift shopping until the last minute. Right? On top of that, it can be really hard to get something for someone that you know they’ll enjoy but don’t already have.
Today marks the third day in my Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide series! Up until the 23rd I’ll be posting a collection of gift ideas geared towards the different people in your life. You can find Part 1 here and 2 here.
- Acacia Tea Box ($40.95 at Joss&Main): Anyone obsessed with tea gathers a large collection (and mess) of different tea bags and what better present for them than a pretty wooden box to organize them all. These boxes are everywhere but I really love this one.
- Funny Mug by JuiceGraphics ($12.52 at Etsy): I think a humorous mug is a great present because it’ll make someone laugh and it’s a very useful gift! You can never have too many mugs. I am obsessed with this one (mostly because it applies to me).
- Coffee Subscription Box ($15.99-21.99 at MistoBox): This is just one of the many coffee subscription boxes out there, but I’ve heard really great things about MistoBox. They tailor your subscription to your taste and payment preferences. Gifting a subscription is a perfect way to give someone a chance to try it out before committing to anything!
- Minipresso GR by Wacaco ($59 at Wacaco): A portable espresso machine that is sleek and small and actually works. I am seriously considering getting it for my Dad because he loves drinking an espresso at night after dessert (which is also why it’s perfect for the holidays).
- Multicolor ‘Viv’ Teapot Set by Teavana ($149.95 at Teavana): This is definitely a splurge item but how cute is this set? Anyone obsessed with tea loves Teavana and this gift will definitely impress. I think it’s great for the holidays when you’re with family and everyone can use it, but I also think it would make a great housewarming present.
Come back and visit tomorrow for some ideas geared towards sports fans!