I am the definition of a lazy girl, and procrastination is my middle name. When it comes to giving gifts, I actually love customizing them to whoever it’s for, but I always wait until the last minute to buy it.
I’m sure there are a few of you out there that are with me on this, so this is Part 1 of an 8 part “Last Minute Gift Guide” series. I’ve gathered a few products tailored to different personalities for each part, just in time for you to get something for that someone you accidentally forgot about.
- Happy Hair Days Kit by Living Proof ($32 at Sephora): Living Proof is an expensive, but high quality brand. This is a great way for someone to try out some of their products and get a lot of use out of them without committing to large bottles.
- Butter Gloss Lip Set by NYX ($9.99 at Target): First of all, no one is going to turn down lip products. There are a few other sets but I love this one for the winter and it’s at a very reasonable price.
- Bottle Service Set by Formula X ($36.50 at Sephora): I think this nail polish set is amazing and I kind of want it for myself. I’ve heard great things about the brand and the variety of colors is great for anyone who paints their own nails.
- Birchbox Subscription ($30-110 at Birchbox): I’m sure you all can tell how much I love subscription boxes, and Birchbox is my favorite. You can gift someone anywhere from 3 months to a full year of boxes and you can even customize what’s in it.
- Eau So Lux Perfume Sampler ($25 at Sephora): This is perfect for anyone obsessed with perfumes. It can be tricky to buy a specific scent for someone else, so this is a great way for someone to sample a few classic fragrances. And there’s an added bonus of a gift certificate for a full-sized rollerball.
Come back and visit tomorrow for some ideas geared towards foodies!