- Wine Opener & Preserver Gift Set ($49.99 at Brookstone): Even for those who absolutely love wine (like myself), finishing an entire bottle at once is daunting. This is a really nice gift set that includes an opener and preserver, among other things.
- Sand Dollar Coaster Set of 12 by Kate Aspen ($36.99 at Target): I think giving a set of coasters is a great idea and these are so pretty. You can definitely try to look for coasters that match someone’s decor and there are a lot of cheaper coaster sets! Another option is to get monogrammed or personalized coasters (I would check out Zazzle for these).
- Wine of the Month Gift Membership ($152 at Wine of the Month): This is definitely on the pricier side but is a great gift that keeps on giving (literally, for 4 or 6 months). I love the idea of wine memberships because it’s a great way to try out new ones. You can choose red, white, or both and you receive 2 bottles every month.
- Bar10der Cocktail Tool by Quench ($29.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond): This tool comes in a few colors (blue is my personal favorite) and has 10 different bartending tools in one, including a bottle opener, corkscrew, zester, muddler, etc. This is great for someone who likes making drinks without the hassle of handling multiple tools. I actually bought this for my dad a few years back and he loves it!
- Craft Homebrew Classic Kit by Mr. Beer ($54.49 at Mr. Beer): I think this is a perfect gift for anyone obsessed with beer or obsessed with brewing their own beer (enter my dad again). This is a great starter kit and has all the tools you need. Once you gift someone with a brewing kit, it’ll be something they continue to do for a while. Not only is it giving someone a gift, but it’s also giving someone a hobby.
I hope this series was helpful and enjoyable and I hope everyone has a great holiday! I’ll be back next week with some new posts. Thanks for reading!