Now that I’m out of college, the best way I know to reunite with friends is to have a “Friendsgiving” where everyone gathers with delicious, Thanksgiving-esque food. What is better than eating delicious food, drinking, laughing and just being around friends?
Whether you’re hosting a full fledged event and cooking all the food, or you’re just bringing along a side dish to help out the host, here are 12 simple but delicious recipes from around the web.
- Easy garlic parmesan brocolli from Damn Delicious
- Honey maple roasted carrots from The Cafe Sucre Farine
- 3 ingredient skillet green beans from Delish
- Cauliflower puree (a healthy spin on mashed potatoes) via Once Upon a Chef
- Easy homemade gravy via Once Upon a Chef
- Sausage & herb stuffing via Once Upon a Chef
- Buttermilk-Boursin mashed potatoes with 6 easy ingredients via Country Living
- Titled the “World’s Simplest Thanksgiving Turkey” via Food Network Kitchen
- Super simple carmelized onion, pancetta, rosemary stuffing via Epicurious
- 5 step sweet potato pie via Real Simple
- Easy pumpkin cheesecake via Real Simple
- Flourless chocolate cake via Real Simple
I hope this list was helpful! I really want to try the pumpkin cheesecake and the buttermilk-boursin potatoes. What recipe would you want to try?
PS: If you’re super daring and doing the entire thanksgiving feast on your own for the first time, here is a great resource I found on Buzzfeed with a step by step process for literally everything you will need.