I’m 23! It’s weird because I can’t tell if I feel different or the same. I’m now a full year and (almost) a half out of college, a full year into my job (more on that later), and more than a full year into blogging!
It’s weird how different things are, and how even more different they will become (I hope!). With a new year, comes new goals and naturally I just had to turn it into a blog post. How else am I going to make sure I actually stick to them?
- Work out. Ugh I have been so lazy with this lately and it bums me out. There was one point in the spring where I was doing great and I was right on track. Nowadays I just can’t find the motivation to actually go to the gym and that needs to change. Even taking a walk seems like too much work, but hopefully the cooler weather will change my opinion on that.
- Add to my work wardrobe. Lately I’ve realized that the work attire section of my closet has been slacking. I still gravitate towards casual pieces that aren’t always office appropriate and that is probably due to being relatively young. My next move? Trying out Stitch Fix! I think this might help me find new pieces that I don’t know exist and focus more on putting together a solid professional wardrobe. Have any of you ever tried Stitch Fix?
- Up my blog post game. I’m still struggling with this but I really want to increase the number of posts I publish every week. I also would love to add in more fashion inspired content and I’m hoping once I purchase a camera I’ll be able to do just that.
- Get acquainted with a new job. So this is the big news! I will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks. It will probably be more demanding (which I can totally accept for higher pay) so I will have to find ways to juggle it with my blog. But I am committed to both.
- Go public with the blog. This will probably be the biggest step. I of course, have friends and family members that know about this blog (and I have all of you lovely subscribers), but I think it’s finally time for me to truly utilize social media and share with the world that this blog even exists. Otherwise it won’t really go anywhere. And if I could choose one thing to do full time, it would be to create content for this blog.
Any other September babies out there? What are some of your birthday goals?